Every year, Campbell Young Leaders (“CYL”) will fund scholarship grants to graduates of Legacy Early College (“LEC”) under the following terms and conditions:
- A graduate of LEC who attends a college, as defined below*, will be entitled to a scholarship grant of $1,000/year, payable $500 upon enrollment at college each semester, provided that such graduate maintains a grade point average of at least 2.5 at such college.
- A cumulative maximum of $4,000 may be awarded to an individual graduate of LEC under this program.
- Scholarships are only available to graduates of LEC in the 4 years following their graduation.
- An applicant for said scholarship must authorize their college to have a Legacy Early College representative verify the applicant’s attendance and grade point average.
- Scholarships shall not be granted to immediate family members of employees, officers or directors of CYL or to family members of substantial contributors to CYL.
- CYL reserves the right to amend, modify or cancel this scholarship program at any time.
* For purposes hereof, “college” includes only those educational organizations described in Section 170(b)(1)(A)(ii) of the Internal Revenue Code.