Every year, Campbell Young Leaders will fund scholarship grants to graduates of LEC under these terms:
- A graduate of LEC who attends a college, as defined below*, will be entitled to a scholarship grant of $1,000/year, payable $500 upon enrollment at college each semester, provided that such graduate maintains a grade point average of at least 2.5 at such college.
- A cumulative maximum of $4,000 may be awarded to an individual graduate of LEC under this program.
- Scholarships are only available to graduates of LEC in the 4 years following their graduation.
- An applicant for said scholarship must authorize their college to have a Legacy Early College representative verify the applicant’s attendance and grade point average.
- Scholarships shall not be granted to immediate family members of employees, officers or directors of CYL or to family members of substantial contributors to CYL.
- CYL reserves the right to amend, modify or cancel this scholarship program at any time.
* For purposes hereof, “college” includes only those educational organizations described in Section 170(b)(1)(A)(ii) of the Internal Revenue Code.
For more information on how you can become involved with our alumni, email: email@example.com.