“Legacy paved the pathway for me to go to college, I had teachers, principals, Mr. Brown telling me they were gonna do everything they could to get me scholarships and get me to college and now I am at Furman on a full ride.”
Every year, Campbell Young Leaders (CYL) grants LEC graduates the Legacy Early College Scholarship made available through our incredible community of giving.
In 2017, your support yielded:
- 100% of our 2016 Legacy graduation class accepted to college! And over one million dollars offered in scholarships!
- An Early College partnership with North Greenville University and Greenville Technical College.
- Seven years of daily PE data proving the advantages of a healthy body on cognitive ability.
- A summer reading program that propelled our elementary scholars’ reading levels over the summer.
- LiveWell Greenville Healthy School, Out-of-School, and Workplace awards
- 1350 scholars on a path to success through academic excellence and healthier lifestyles.
- A new 21st Century Media Center and Dining Hall.
Ways to Earn Money for Legacy
All you have to do is click through Legacy’s Amazon Smile link when shopping on Amazon and Legacy reaps the benefits! Every purchase adds up!
Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Legacy Early College whenever you shop on AmazonSmile.
AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same Amazon Prime benefits.
“I have been here since the 5th grade and I am currently a senior in high school graduating in May with a high school diploma with enough credits to be considered as a sophomore in college.”
“As a Legacy Early College Alumni it was an honor to graduate from Legacy because their values they instill in their scholars and how it sets you up to be successful in college and the future. Also, the relationships I built with the faculty and my mentor.”
“Legacy is the school for me… the opportunities it has given me. I have seen a bunch of seniors getting scholarships to the most amazing schools and the care that the teachers have given them and myself. Overall, it is an amazing school.”