Legacy is committed to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
Legacy is committed to protect our scholars and staff.
Legacy Early College encourages the use of masks to slow the spread of COVID-19. All students, staff and others in schools should continue to wear masks through the end of the current school year.
In response to the Governor’s Executive Order from May 11th, DHEC's facemask opt-out form for scholars is available here: https://scdhec.gov.
The South Carolina Public Charter School District needs input on the spending of the ARP - ESSER III allocation. The district received over $27 million to address learning loss and academic needs related to the COVID-19 pandemic. Complete this form and give us your input.
December 18, 2020 Update:
November 19, 2020 Update:
July 27, 2020 School Update:
July 8, 2020 Parent Letter:
June 1, 2020 Parent Letter:
Summer Learning Letter for Parents (English)
Summer Learning Letter for Parents (Spanish)
April 23, 2020 Parent Letter:
March 16, 2020 Grab-n-Go Program:
Message from Our Executive Director
Grab-n-Go Meals for Scholars Program
March 15, 2020 Virtual Planning:
Virtual Planning Parent Letter (English)
Helpful Website Sites:
- SC Department of Education COVID19 Resource Site
- South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control (DHEC) web page devoted to COVID-19
- The World Health Organization: WHO
- List of free Spectrum Wi-Fi hot spots with locations visit www.spectrum.com/wifi-
Helpful YouTube Videos:
- General Information: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
- Social Distancing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
- How to make your own mask: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
- What is virtual or remote learning?
- What is the best way to contact my scholar's teacher?
- What about scholar meals?
- How can I stay healthy during this time?
- How do I talk to my scholar about COVID19?
What is virtual or remote learning?
What is the best way to contact my scholar's teacher?
What about scholar meals?
How can I stay healthy during this time?
How do I talk to my scholar about COVID19?