Please read the below descriptions and complete our parent choice form. We will assign you to either virtual or hybrid for the first quarter— until October 29—based on this choice. In late October, we will re-assess conditions and offer you new choices, which could include more time on campus for the second quarter. You will never be forced to lock into all year virtual: as conditions change, we will offer new choice every quarter.
VIRTUAL-ONLY OPTION For those scholars and families who may be unable to or uncomfortable with returning to school in-person, Legacy will have a fully virtual learning option where scholars will learn online from home.
These are the core components of our virtual program:
- Daily, live, synchronous instruction in core subjects
- Usage of a high quality, standards-aligned curriculum
- Daily collection of and feedback on scholar work
- Daily 1:1 check-ins with every scholar
Staff and scholar accountability:
- Attendance, assignments and grading
- “Camera on”—established norms
- All scholars will wear uniforms
Reminder –This learning plan is based on state and federal guidance for opening our schools safely –and is subject to change based on the unknowns due to changes with the COVID-19 Pandemic.