The success of every child is why we exist as a school.
We believe education and wellness are the keys to success. That’s why at Legacy we empower every scholar with the preparation they need to get to and through college.
Legacy provides an advantage for your child to achieve success through our unique combination of features:
- A confident transition from elementary to middle school and middle to early college high school
- Customized curriculum to meet your scholar’s individual needs
- Academic assistance and acceleration to ensure your scholar is thriving on grade-level or beyond
- Interdisciplinary studies through fiction and non-fiction reading
- Music instruction through the study of strings, percussion, or chorus
- Every 8th grader has the potential to earn credit for two high school classes, English I and Algebra I. This puts them ahead of the game when they advance to high school
- Technology resources are utilized in every subject and are accessible to every scholar
- Weekly incentives for scholarly behavior
Since every scholar at Legacy is a college-bound scholar, we don't believe in a one-size-fits-all curriculum.
- Mock Trial
- Beta Club
- Bike Club
- Cross Country
- Newly renovated classrooms
- Nationally recognized Dining Hall and wellness program
- State-of-the-art Media Center
- World-class collegiate Soccer Field, Gym, and two-court Arena
LECMS scholars are preparing to be college-ready from the moment they enroll.
Our middle school scholars are taught specific college-ready study, organization and time-management skills which are often taught to college freshmen in "Freshman-Success" courses. Your Legacy scholar will have the opportunity to advance her program of study according to her own individual strengths, even going to the grade-levels above her own to take courses for which she qualifies. Since every scholar at Legacy is a college-bound scholar, we don't believe in a one-size-fits-all curriculum.
Technology ratio per scholar
50mins a day per every scholar
2 HS Credits
can be earned by 8th grade scholars
based on scholarly behavior
Nut free environment and allergy friendly
Become a Lion
Make a Difference